MANAGEMENT & ADVICE
From 2014 to today Administrative management and tax advice for French and foreign companies and individuals (United States, Luxembourg, Malta, Lebanon, Brazil)
2021/2023 Administrative advice (taxes, insurance, banks, real estate) for Americans with real estate in Paris and Los Angeles
- 2022/2023 Administrative and private law advice for the management of a French divorce
2022/2023 Administrative advice in private rights for a trial for extraneation
- 2019 Consulting for Real Estate and creation of a private real estate company in Paris for Qatari individual
- 2019 Advice for a complex and contentious Franco-Belgian private succession
2014/2017 Administrative assistance for the sale of EG Conseil Cie (Paris 2); Digitization of the entire customer and partner portfolio of this company as well as all administrative, legal, commercial and contractual documents since its creation in 2001.
2017/2010 EG Conseil Cie : Assistance (independent) for life insurance and loans for asset acquisitions. Follow-up of the annual mandatory contractual letters of the entire client portfolio.
2017 Professional and private management for an international musician (Concerts in Poland, Romania, Vatican, Israel)
2016 Freelance administrative consultant for internet businesses
2014/2016 External consultant in luxury hotels in Paris for Asian investors, and for a hotel in Martigues (South of France)
- 2002 to 2013 Total Business Manager (administration, technical work) of a property company with 5 subsidiaries; (residents and commercial leases) / (from €10M to 30M), rue Tronchet, the Pourtalès Building
- 2008 to the end of 2011 : Administrative manager, participation in Hôtel Royal Monceau, transformation of offices and apartments into luxury tourist residences and housing. Transfer of files to the new Qatari management.
- FAMILY OFFICE
- From 2002 to today : Permanent "Family Office" for a single client in charge of his tax, private real estate in France, financial, national and international business files, his private assets, real estate in France and abroad, his projects (strategy, communication, file management policies and events)